Monday, 18 March 2013



SIDDHARTH,
           Welcome romantics, visionaries and fellow foragers to my most humble journal. Here you will find a sampling of recipes, descriptive musings and personal chronicles as I sift through the boughs of life with my wonderful husband. We reside among the lofty oaks and warm winds of Alabama, though you will soon learn that I am a professed Anglophile and desire nothing more than to nestle my roots into English soil. 
Two and half years ago my husband and I embarked on a radical journey to eliminate all grain, sugar and processed foods from our diet to further heal my husband’s Crohn’s disease. It is with a joyful heart I tell you he is now medicine free and thriving. Here at Roost I wish to encourage others to eat clean, seasonal foods that not only taste good but are healing to the body. It is also my hope to capture beauty in its most uninhibited form, whether that be in nature, at home or among loved ones. I glean inspiration from all facets of life but mostly from classic and children’s literature, moody cello serenades, world travels and the aforementioned affinity for all things British and proper.
When I am not fostering my craft or idly daydreaming in my home studio I spend my time prop and food styling alongside fellow creatives. I enjoy a lively collaboration and always look forward to learning from others. I am a connoisseur of long walks and heartfelt conversations. Singing is a pastime I long to revive, if my nerves will allow. I watch copious amounts of period dramas and often find myself convinced I was born in the wrong era. And in March I will become mother hen to a precious ragdoll kitten, whom I am so excited for you to meet.
I am thankful you have stopped by, and I do hope you will send a note or inquiry my way if you feel so inclined. I do my best to respond quickly, but please note that I do not offer link exchanges or advertisement. This journal is a most treasured collection of heart songs, and I hope you will get lost in its very pages.


                                                                                                       Baidya


ajoybaid@gmail.com
HOME SIDHARTHA
ajoybaid@gmail.com
MAIN PAYAR KIYA
ajoybaid@gmail.com
BAIDYA HOME
ajoybaid@gmail.com
DILWALE

No comments:

Post a Comment